[Feedback] Site Feedback: How to download the sequences of the orthologous species for a particular gene

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Sep 8 16:37:00 EDT 2014

URL         : http://gramene.org/

Subject     : Site Feedback: How to download the sequences of the orthologous species for a particular gene

Name        : Debkanta Chakraborty

Email       : debkanta at uga.edu

Comments    :

Hi,

While I can download all the ortholog set for all genes for 2-3 or more species or even for a particular gene or a particular set of genes by clicking filters -> then genes -> then ID list limit and then selecting few genes of a particular species, what I fail to do is to download the sequences of the orthologous genes for multiple species. In Attributes -> Homologs there is no way that I can also select sequences other than gene stable ID etc and also in ID list limit, I have to give only genes which belong to the species of the main dataset.

Would highly appreciate any kind of help if you could provide.

Thanks,
Debkanta

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5025