[Feedback] Site Feedback: Oryza longistaminata genome

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Thu Dec 18 14:17:02 EST 2014

Hello Stefan,

Just a follow up... It turns out that actually O. longistaminata was
purposely excluded from EG and Gramene proper because it has not been
accessioned with INSDC.  However it is currently available in the OGE
browser (at oge.gramene.org) just have not been incorporated into gene
family trees or lastz alignments.

Thanks,

Marcela